Thursday 9 April 2009

What a Day,

Man, I am so tired tonight and lots of crazy thoughts running through my head...

My day started out by been told I had 10 minutes to get ready, something that I need to get used to as it is what my father-in-law does apparently! So Cal and I went for coffee, which turned into lunch... I now understand Cal a whole lot better now I know where he came from (in a good way).

I then went in to town, went and sat in my new place of work, Barclay's Branch, got all the paper work sorted and should have a start date next week! YEY! So far all good...

Had an hour or so at home when...UH OH...a 10 minute warning! We are been taken out for tea by the father-in-law! We went to a truly amazing restaurant, nice 3 course meal which has set me up nicely for the next week! But had a really good chat with the pair of them lots of laughs in 2 hours! Good times, really proud of what Cal did today (read his blog!)

Then I came home, called my Auntie in Durham to tell her my good news about the job, to hear some devastating news which cancelled out my excitement for my new job... my new,gorgeous, baby cousin has cystic fibrosis. I just felt shock, how could something like this happen to my own family! Only time will tell what happens. Lots of thoughts running through my head, does the gene run my side of the family? will I need to be checked to see if I carry the gene? not sure, all I know is that my family need prayers right now! 

Sorry this is such a ramble, grammatically wrong, and probably makes no sense, just a bit gutted to say the least! Hopefully my next blog will bring good news!

Bye for now!

No comments: