Sunday 19 April 2009

News At Last!

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in the blog, really haven't had anything to blog about at all the last week or so...I started this thing at the wrong time! But ALAS! I have news, I start work on Wednesday!!!! YAS! You may be wondering why I am so excited about this, but when you haven't worked for a long time, the thought of working actually brings excitement! So 9am on 22/4/09 I will be a Barclays Employee ... I will let you all know how my first day goes...at the moment I am to excited, at the thought of getting up in the morning, to be nervous or anything, but i'm sure that may change Tuesday night! All we need now is for Cal to here from prosource but i'm sure that will happen soon! 

Not much else to say for now... will post soon! 

Here is to the last few days of freedom...

Cheers :)

No comments: